04 September 2005

Bring it on (with or without Kirsten Dunst)!!

I'm going hard out. I've promised myself, just this instant, to have a good week. Last week was fairly good, but at the end of it I was pretty tired and a bit bummed out from not doing too much. So this week I'm going to be happy chappy Adam again. I promise.

I haven't had a full day off from work since Tam's birthday over a week ago, and won't be having one again until this Sunday coming. At least I'm not stuck in a hurricane or going without food or water for days on end (and even if I was, I'd probably still blame George W!). I'm working 30.25 hours this week at the juice bar named Tank, plus I've got three shifts coming up over the weekend at The Club, so this should make my bank account grow significantly next week. This past week I did 28 hours at tank and 15 at The Club, which will be very nice to see when I get my next bank statement.

Yesterday, unbeknownst to me, Mel went out and got a new tattoo. She claims that she only went in to see him about the design and to book in a time to get it done, but I think that she actually called ahead and arranged it. I'm all full of conspiracy theories. Either that, or I'm just jealous. Yeah, well, you just watch and see when I call in sick for work and actually go get a full sleeve done!!! Then who'll be laughing, eh?

This is also the week in which I start to harrass Bridgette on the telephone. For those of you in the know, well, you know what I'm talking about. Those of you who don't know Bridgette probably don't need to know at this point. Let's just say that if it all comes together I'll be a very happy person, as will Tam and Patsy probably.

Two days ago I came to the mall with Tam to get a few groceries and we popped into a shop called JayJay's. They have some nice clothes there, and since I'd been thinking about buying a new pair of jeans for a couple weeks I thought I'd go have a look. Normally I hate shopping, but I bit the bullet and swallowed my pride. They had one pair in particular that I liked, and low-and-behold they were even on sale. But alas, they didn't have my size. Oh well, not to worry, thought I. The next day I ran off to another branch of the shop at another mall. Wouldn't you just know it, but they had my size. Now, I'm no dummy, but would you expect these to be on sale too, since they are from the same shop? Me too, but these weren't. I liked them, but I didn't like them "full-priced like them". So fast forward to today, and I got to Tank Juice a bit early so I could run in and see if my size had magically appeared at the shop here. Amazingly they had, and even more amazingly they were on sale!! Now here I am with a fresh pair of jeans sitting on the bench next to me, and I'm quite looking forward to showing them off.

Look out world, here comes Mr. Skinny Arse!!

Ps. Hey Kirsten, call me!

No comments: