13 September 2005

A Cryptic Wing-ed Horse Has Landed...

It's been a fairly good few days, everyone, and here's why. On Sunday last I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which was good, but not as good as I'd prepared myself for. There was just something missing, and I think it was too easy for me to compare it to the original Gene Wilder picture. Thanks go to Mel for shouting me the tickets, and thanks go to Kim for hooking us up (you know what I'm talking about, don't pretend you don't!).

Monday and Tuesday were pretty standard, really. I worked a full ten-hour shift at Tank on Tuesday that simply DRAGGED on and on and on, so in the end I was very happy to park my ass on the couch for the rest of the night.

Wednesday, today, is where the big even unfolded. I woke up and had some breakfast, a cup of tea, and Tam and I went to the vet to get LB the cat's stitches out of her foot. She was such a good little cat, and we're all very proud of her. Upon returning home I had some leftover pizza that I had for dinner last night and readied myself for my visit to see Steve The Tattooist. Steve is very talented, and I'd brought a sketch over to him on the previous Sunday to see if he could come up with something. He did, and after 90 minutes the wonderful work he did was etched for eternity on my inner left arm. Here's a bit of a photo to see him in action:



So thanks to Steve, and thanks to my mum for not giving a crap what I do to my body. I've uploaded more photos of the event into a new folder of my yahoo.ca photos, which you can find a link to (second from the top) on the right. ENJOY!

No comments: