29 August 2005

Link it up!

Hi everyone. Just a quick note to let you all know that there is a new photo file under the "My Photos Page" link to the right. It stars one Tamara Peace, and if features the events of her getting inked at Planet Tattoo here in Christchurch. The other person in a few of the photos is Steve, the tattooist. He did a hell of a job, and it only made me want to get my next one... soon.

So the good news is that I've been looking over my finances over the past couple days, and it looks like I'll be above target. This means that I'm going to have more room to play around and decide what I want to do next, and it also means that if I did want to think about getting my pegasus stars done then I can start to seriously consider it.

At any rate, enjoy the photos, and Tam's little piece of art. I like it.

No comments: