30 July 2005

Stop Clowning Around!!

Here's the thing, right. When you're travelling, you often have to do things that you normally wouldn't do to keep yourself busy, and generally the cheaper those things are then better. So when Geoff and I were staying at the old hostel Kiwihouse, he picked up a set off juggling balls from the free table and we learned to juggle. I thought it was really fun and practised quite often.

A couple days ago I went searching for my very own juggling balls, and picked up a pretty good little set of juggling cubes and a juggling book from a company called Klutz. At first I was a little sceptical about the cubes, but after a few days of practise I'm actually improving at a faster rate than by using the round ones that Geoff had. Yesterday whilst working at Tank I learned to juggle two cubes in one hand, which for me was quite an achievement.

Thankfully this time around I didn't throw any of the cubes out of the shop at any passers by! Thanks, Geoff, for introducing me to this cheap, thrilling form of entertainment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no worries mate. whenever we meet again, we'll try some tandum juggling and then maybe one day we can bu y some juggling pins and then maybe after that we could juggle sticks that are on fire on one side. that would be awesome, sincerely!