19 July 2005

Thank you to the Good, Good People...

Well, I can sleep a little easier now. When Geoff and I had our little accident where we found ourselves upside down in a ditch in our van, I had a little trouble getting my newly purchased discman working again. After drying it out for a few days, it somehow found the energy to turn itself back on again. Recently, however, the battery didn't seem to hold a charge. I put this down to the flooding it recieved during the accident. I had hoped that since I still had the reciept I could take it back and just explain my position, hoping that they would exchange it for a new one. Fortunately I didn't have to add the part of the accident and the waterlogging it got. The salesman looked at the reciept and walked into the back storeroom, emerging a few minutes later with a brand new player. So I say this:

Thank you to the good, good people at Dick Smith's Electronics, you made my day.

P.s. Hi Ma.

No comments: