07 July 2005

Welcome to my world...

Welcome, one and all, to my brand new weblog. I have another weblog at a different, rival site, but after looking at a friend's weblog (who, incidently, I introduced to the wonderful world of weblogging via the rival site) on Blogger.com I decided to switch teams. Not entirely, mind you, but his looked really slick, and it had his NAME in the main body of the address! How exciting!!!

At any rate, a little bit about me. I'm a Canadian, currently in New Zealand, who's two main passions in life are travelling and photography. I am in year six of my travels, and have seen many beautiful and wonderful things. My dream destination to work and travel is Japan, which I have not visited yet, but my dream photographic destination would definitely have to be Antarctica.

At the moment I'm in Christchurch, on the South Island of New Zealand. I had planned on travelling around all of the country on a massive two month trip in a Ford Econovan, but two and a half weeks into the trip it blew a head gasket, leaving me and my brother stranded back in Christchurch. I'm hoping to get some quick money via a drug trial, so that I can continue travelling the country the way I want to. In the meantime I'm just relaxing and working part-time at a couple jobs, trying to decide what to do next...

Any suggestions are more than welcome!

No comments: