01 May 2007

Trafalgar Street Madness!!

Ladies and germs, I have a room of my own! After years of roaming the planet in search of a my place, I have found it. And what's even better, is that I'm slowly making it mine! I've already got a bed, WITH bedding(!), and over the next week I hope to pick up a desk and chair to complete the look. I might even look for an end table!

Look out Vancouver, I'm moving up in life!!

Yesterday two of my housemates, James and Dave, and myself did the Grouse Grind hike in North Vancouver. It was great to get out there and get some serious cardiovascular exercise, and the view at the top of Grouse Mountain was excellent. After a day of reflection, I'm surprised that my legs aren't sore. I'd like to try and get up and do the Grind every couple weeks, maybe working up to doing it once a week. Definitely a good slog up that hill...

Big Champions League footie match today, with Liverpool hosting Chelsea. Should be a good'un.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pleased to say El Liverpool beat Chelski