25 May 2007

3/5ths of a day.

Yesterday I outlined five things that I had planned to achieve on my day off. I managed to get three of them done in their entirety, and one I partially completed and changed mid-way through.

I went to the Honda dealership, and I threw in a visit to the Vespa dealership for good measure. The cheapest I would be able to get into a leased/financed scooter brand new would be $3500 after taxes, shipping fees, blah blah blah. I think I'll look at a used one.

I also went to Marks Work Wearhouse and looked at steel toed boots for my new job.

The third thing I got done was setting up the porch lights. In order to do this I had originally planned on buying a staple gun from Canadian Tire. I went to Canadian Tire and decided not to spend $30+ on a new staple gun, instead opting for the $3 box of staples that I could hammer in using, ironically, a hammer.

I did not, however, go to the beach. Instead I had a lazy morning and read my book.

No comments: