31 May 2007

Full day off #2.

Today I had a day off after working six days in a row. It's great to be working again, because it makes the days off seem that much more worthwhile. Here's what I've done so far, and what I'm planning for the evening:

-woke and put my laundry on
-ate breakfast and enjoyed a lazy morning
-walked to Sacred Heart tattoo parlour and made a consultation appointment for 15th June
-bought new guitar strings
-went to Young Brothers Produce and bought fruit and veg
-paid my cell phone bill
-made and ate lunch
-changed my guitar strings and learned two new songs

This evening I'm going on a photo shoot and hopefully seeing my uncle for dinner. Quite a full day for a non-working day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could have your face tattooed on your bottom. Or should I say "hiney"?