02 May 2007

Running Around in the Rain.

It's raining outside. This shouldn't be much of a surprise, since I AM living in Vancouver, which next to London UK counts as one of the wettest major cities in the world.

Today I've got a whole bunch of chores to run around and get to, which I'm actually excited to do! I've got to run up to Capilano College and pick up my portfolio which by now has been looked at, considered, and hopefully projected me into the lead of next year's candidates.

I'm also going to get a haircut in anticipation of any interviews I might have in the next couple weeks. Housemate Dave has told me to whip up a resume and cover letter for him with the idea of possibly working for Moose Travel Network as a guide this summer.

Also, I plan on going to Value Village to look for a duvet cover. Oh, did I not mention I bought a duvet for my new bed? Yep, $5 at a garage sale over the weekend. In my opinion, it's a bargain. If, while I'm at ValVill, I spot a desk and/or comfy chair I might pick that up as well.

Well, it's nine o'clock. Time to get this boat out of the drydocks.

1 comment:

Jess Sophia said...

I love your post!