23 January 2008

Hey world, what's been going on? How about that Heath Ledger dying? Kind of sucks, he was a good actor, and seemed to be one of those all around swell dudes. Shame about his 2 year old daughter not being able to grow up and know her father...

I got a new phone. Same number, new phone. I had sent in my old phone to be fixed, as it was having problems. Many, MANY weeks later I got a phone call saying that it was going to cost too much money to fix, so the company I got my insurance through was going to give me a good chunk of change towards a new one. So that's that story...

The weather here in Vancouver has been absolutely stunning lately. Sunny, beautiful, bright. However, it's a bit different if you're looking for fresh snow. The skiing and snowboarding has been, well, not so nice, and as a result I haven't been out for a couple weeks. Hmm. However, my roommate Dave wants to buy my board from me, which would force me to get a new board, which would get me excited to hit the hills regardless of conditions. There's another story...

Today I had a great day. Full to the brim, if you will. I went to the bank, I joined the local gym, I cleaned the entire house, I organized a couple closets, and I went for dinner with a friend I haven't seen in a while. There are many stories there...

I wish I was a better storyteller.

No comments: