04 January 2008

Another one bites the dust!

Welcome to 2008, the year so great they ended it with an "8"!

Ouch, sorry about that.

So it's the new year, I hope everyone had a great holiday, filled with relaxing moments, familial entertainment, and many, MANY drunken nights of debauched debauchery! Hell, isn't that what the holidays are for? Yeah, I thought so.

As for myself, well, my wrist had sufficiently healed enough to go "shred some gnar" (read: snowboard) a few times, had a few adult beverages, ate some delicious food, and did a good deal of relaxing. Thanks to all my loved ones for your thoughts and beautiful gifts over the season. You are all amazing people and I truly appreciate it.

I'm back at work now, but I've got the upcoming weekend off and then I'm up in Whistlah! for a job overnight on Monday, so that should be good. Nice to get away, especially when you get paid to do so! HA!

Welcome to the new year, y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Adam, Hows things? Happy holidays etc Hope your all well!!! Much is the same here. Love you lots

Tam