20 July 2007

Inked.

Today I finally started to finish my tattoo that was started way back when I was in Australia. I have to say, having sat in that tattoo chair for close to three hours, it didn't hurt HALF as bad as I thought it was going to.

My next sitting is at the end of August, for another three hours. I'm sure this one will hurt a bit more as we're going to tackle more of the shading, more than likely covering a larger area. So far everything looks amazing. I'm super happy with the work that Steve at Sacred Heart Tattoos has already done, and can't wait for it to heal up and enjoy it!

As soon as I can take the bandage off and get a good photo of it I'll post and let you all enjoy it too!!

2 comments:

Myles Legacy said...

Nice job Adam... can't wait to see the images.

Anonymous said...

Is it a tattoo of comedian Ryan Stiles?