22 February 2007

Independance is MINE! MWUAHAHA!!

That's right, folks, I'm hitting on all four cylinders! I've just finished driving some four hundred kilometres in my new/old GMC Sonoma truck, white, with matching canopy, extra set of tires, and cd player. All for the low, low price of... Yeah right. Did you actually think I was going to tell you? Forget it.

Vancouver was good. The weather was outstanding, aside from one day, and I'm even more excited about schools than before. In particular I went to visit Capilano College and the IDEA program, and it looks good. Damn good. I also think my chances of getting in are pretty good... Especially after seeing some of the other potential students' portfolios. I mean, come on. If for some amazingly extraterrestrial reason I DON'T get in, I'd be shocked, appalled, and disgusted.

Keep the words of encouragement and advice pouring in. I'm on a high right now and want this train to keep on a-rollin'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kick ass! Have you got fluffy die hanging from the rear view mirror? (Or is that just a kiwi thing?!)

i can't believe Lloyd is coming to Canada and NOT seeing you? For fucks sake - I mean how big is teh country? lol I know he's gutted...

so what gives on the girlys front?

Sarahx