31 December 2005

Happy New Year!

Just wishing everyone a happy new year! I hope that 2005 was a dream for everyone, just as it was for me. I met and made some great friends, had some amazing experiences and adventures, and have memories that I know will last a lifetime. Thank you to everyone who was part of my life in 2005. I can only hope that the next twelve months will live up to the last twelve.

All the best to everyone, especially all my friends in the UK, NZ, and Oz. I love you and can't wait to have beautiful experiences with you again!

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Thank you Adam and Happy New Years to you! Hope you had (and are still having) a wicked night partying it up!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I want to meet some other local people who, like me, are interested in ballroom dancing. I've found this site (ballroom dancing). Are there any other ways of meeting similar people?
Many thanks