14 January 2007

Ass-numbingly Cold in BC!

It's been on average -17celcius here for the past week. No call for a break until Thursday at the earliest. Oh, and no new snow for snowboarding in over a week, either. I guess I shouldn't really complain, actually, since Blue Mountain in Ontario recently had to lay-off almost their entire workforce. Ouch.

I'm making plans for a bit of a break in February, as my folks are coming out to Vancouver for a week. I'll be flying out to meet them, visit a couple schools, eat some delicious food, do a little shopping, look at buying a car... You know, the usual.

"Don't take your guns to town, son".

2 comments:

Slitely Askew said...

Hey Adam....what are you planning on going back to school for? Something photography related? Do you know where you will apply?

Anonymous said...

Hey! Getting ready for Big Day Out here. Tomorrow. Madness today. Expect I'll sleep when I'm dead or Sunday, whichever coems first.

Ass numbing cold? Shit! Becareful - grab your asss atleast once every hour in case it falls off. You my friend would like funny if you were assless. Oh hang on....

Sarahx